Home > Information > FAQ  
 

FAQ:

How to Place an order
Once you have browsed our catalog and found exactly what you are looking for, simply fill the qty and color options at our excel quotation form and send back to us. We will send you the pro forma invoice and ask you for your shipping information to complete your order process.
 
How about your safety standard?
all lamps can be specified to meet necessary safety standards with different country's requirement for example CE(Europe) and UL(America),
 
How about your packing?
All lamps are packed in EPS mold foam,suitable for express delivery. Wooden crates with additional cost is workable.
 
Can I negotiate the Prices?
Yes, we may consider discounts for multiple container load of mixed goods or bulk orders of individual products.

What is your minimum order requirement?
We prefer to executing orders of full load of at least 20ft.but If you have combined container at Canton province we can send by truck to your authorized address with EX-work term.

How long will it take to execute my order?
This depends on the size and complexity of the order. Please let us know the quantity and codes of the items so that we can advise a production schedule.

Do you provide samples?
Yes, we can supply samples of most items. If you require the samples to be sent by DHL, UPS, Fedex, etc., please ask your courrier of choice to inform our warehouse after we prepare the samples. samples may always at double cost and possible longer lead time.

Do you have products in stock?
Sorry, we do not always reserve stock. If there is any stock, we will inform you with details in the reply of your enquiry.

How much will the shipping charges be?
This will depend on the size of your shipment and the method of shipping. When inquired about shipping charges, we hope that you let us know the detailed information such as the codes and quantity, your favorable method of shipping, (by air or by sea,) and your designated port or airport. We will be grateful if you can spare us some minutes to help us since it will enable us to evaluate the cost based on the information provided.

Can you give warranty of your products?
Yes, we extend a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all items. Please feel free to feedback immediately if you are not pleased with our quality or service. For the overseas orders, we guarantee most accessories. However, lamp items must not be returned since the shipping cost is high. Provided emails with details including pictures, we will send replacements at our cost to repair the lamps or compensate new ones in some coming orders. In some special cases we may turn to a discount as a solution.

Can I visit you?
Sure, we have a showroom in Jiangmen,China. If you are a volume buyer and would like to visit our in-house products, please contact us to make an appointment.

Why don't you state your prices on your website?
We are a business-to-business company and seldom sell to the terminal consumers. Considering our clients` interests and privacy, we actually do not state our prices on our website. The reason is that our client does not want their cost is shown to consumers. We hope that you can submit a target price form to us since we actually need to investigate our markets, which helps us to tune in to our client's need and provide them with more information of new products. It also helps us to verify whether or not an inquiry is from a bona fide business.

How can I know how my order is being done?
We will inspect and test all merchandise in case of damage and missing parts before shipping. The detailed inspection pictures of the order will be sent to you for your confirmation before delivery. The color of products on pictures may vary slightly from actual one due to photography, scanning, etc.
 
Do you accept custom size order?
Yes,All OEM orders are welcome. But if possible please provide the original item or detailed pictures .with different materials the MOQ may slightly different so please contact us for details.
 
What about your payment term?
we only accept payment term by L/C or T/T.when you take 20ft '40ft 40HQ we prefer 30% in advance and then pay the rest 70% balance after we send you the finished pictures of products before delivery. Less than one container we prefer one time payment.depend on the amounts

 
 
Multimedia
Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
Google plus
 
 
 
Company Info
About US
Location & Working Hours
Certificate
Site Map
 
 
 
Customer Service
Terms & Conditions
Photobank
Warranties
FAQ
Contact Us
 
 
Payment & Shipping
Packing method
Payment
Shipping Guide
Certification
Lead time
 
Copyright © 2012 www.scandinavialamp.com 粤ICP备10211573号 
Address:Address: NO.9 4th Building,2rd XinCun Road,Sanya Industrial Zone,Hetang Town,Pengjiang district,Jiangmen City,Guangdong,China  Zip code:528478  
Tel:0750-6651150 +86-13590377171  Fax:0750-6651150